https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0813/4d/_b04fc97db557530d861a56db54efb84d.jpeg

epub | 134.75 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09XQCWG2Y | Author: Piper Cook | Year: 2022

Description:

Curvy Woman Short and Steamy Secret Baby Second Chance Instalove Romance
One crazy night. Two star-crossed lovers. And baby makes three.
Stacy
It took a while for the two pink positive pregnancy lines to sink in.
I was a basket case at first since the father isn't in the picture.
When he shows up out of the blue, we're both in for the surprise of our lives.
Regis loves the limelight, but this baby's about to steal the show.
Will he steal my heart and weaken my resolve to raise our child away from the public's prying eyes?
Regis
The first time I set eyes on her, I knew she was the one.
But she slipped out in the middle of the night, and all I have is her first name.
Stacy.
There are a million people in the world with her name, but only one woman like her.
When I find her, I won't let her go again so easily.
But will a surprise baby change everything?
♥♥♥
What to expect when you read a Piper Cook book: Short and steamy, fun and flirty, down and dirty instalove romance with swoony men and sassy women. Guaranteed HEA. No cliffhangers. No cheating.
♥♥♥
Coming August 2022 ~ Our heartthrob hotties are going to rock your world. Stay tuned for this multi-author standalone series by your favorite steamy instalove authors.
♥♥♥
ROCK MY WORLD series: https://geni.us/RMWS
♥♥♥
Everyone loves a rock star, and your favorite steamy romance authors are giving you a peek into the lives of sexy couples who will Rock Your World. Wicked talented, sometimes flawed, and too naughty for their own good, our larger-than-life rock stars know how to show their fans a good time. Music and romance go hand-in-hand, and love comes easy.but will it stay? Grab your backstage pass and watch true love tame the wildest hearts around.
♥♥♥
Same Old Song by Matilda Martel
Getting Back His Rhythm by Ember Davis
Untapped Melody by Emma Bray
Rock My Girl by Haley Travis
Heart Beats by Karla Doyle
Sing Me A Lullaby by Piper Cook
Rock Candy by Lola
Carnal Licks by Pinky Cockburn
Dirty Rocker by Cassie Mint
Rock Steady by M.K. Moore
Perfect Harmony by Violet Rae
Finding Her Tempo by Jessa Joy
Changing Her Tune by Kylie Marcus
Music Managed by Andrea Marie
♥♥♥

Category:Contemporary Short Stories, Two-Hour Romance Short Reads, Single Authors Short Stories