https://i120.fastpic.org/thumb/2022/0818/79/_73da1bbe2084cbaaaa3bf0e9dbc07179.jpeg

epub | 196.85 KB | English | Isbn:B0B73THT2J | Author: Laura Wylde | Year: 2022

Description:

Twin Lakes offers pleasure in twos. or is it threes?
I'm a she-wolf with everything to lose.
Protecting my son is the most important thing.
I should have known getting involved with a Dark Bounty wolf was a bad idea, but I couldn't resist.
A bad boy is every girl's dream.
Too bad I didn't know he was a rogue wolf and may be responsible for the missing she-wolves.
I had to get away, and what better place to escape to than Twin Lakes, Colorado?
It doesn't take me long to go from serving up a hot breakfast to the bear and wolf shifter community to hooking up with a broody mountain bear shifter named     Cole    . and a bear shifter twin named     Ivan    . and last but certainly not least, the fine a** wolf doctor     Simon    .
Life was looking up for me.
Until     Brady     and his darkness showed up to spoil the fun.
Can I stay alive long enough to fall in love with the sexy shifters and will I fall prey to the evil plans of a psychotic rogue wolf with a hankering for she-wolves?
Buckle up for a wild ride in Twin Lakes of heart-stomping suspense, sizzling military bear shifters, and multiple doses of pleasure. Why take one when you can have three?

Category:Military Romance, Military Romance, Paranormal Werewolves & Shifters Romance