https://abload.de/img/82z88u2tfq4s26fe5.png

epub | 424.08 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BGNKWL1X | Author: MM Farmer, Merry Farmer | Year: 2022

Description:

After ten years of being the best in the business, he's messed up in the hottest way possible. 

Ty 

It was supposed to be an ordinary ESA call, but when I found my incoherent omega client in distress, I had to act. And then he turned out not to be who I thought he was. Instead, Winslow Grant was everything I didn't know I was missing and then some.

The problem is, that "and then some" might be enough to obliterate my life as I know it. 

Winslow 

I was just trying to keep my shambles of a life together and to keep a roof over my and my brother's head when my first ever heat knocked the stuffing out of me. Next thing I knew, it was stuffing of a different kind when gorgeous, experienced alpha, Tybalt Martin found me right when I needed him.

Ty is my hero, my champion, my alpha.but how can I ever be anything but an albatross around his neck? 

The Wrong Omega   is a stand-alone story in the Bangers & Mash series, and it includes a case of mistaken identity, accidental bonding, the perfect mismatched mates, a face-palm of a brother, and a nail-biting climax that will keep you flipping pages! .   However, PLEASE NOTE - No omegas are impregnated in the course of this story, although it does happen in this universe, and there is no shifting in this world.

Category:Gay Fiction, Magical Realism, Gay Romance