https://i121.fastpic.org/big/2023/0203/2d/7d67e8ebaf097c566badd7481da3fb2d.png

pdf | 17.09 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 978-1859591918 | Author: Dr Derrick Cutting | Year: 2018

Description:

Lose inches, beat diabetes and stop that heart attack! Excess fat round your belly is not just dead weight; it's a living liability. It's a fact. We are getting fatter and risking our health in the process. We are also spending huge sums on pills, potions and faddy diets, with little long-term success. But it doesn't need to be this way. Whether you are aiming to improve your health or you simply want to get slim, this is the only book you need to reverse the metabolic syndrome - the root cause of obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Why follow a low-carb, low-GI or low-fat diet that overlooks all the other factors that cause flab and fatigue? At last, here is a book that puts all the science into one powerful and practical plan. It sorts the facts from the fiction to explain exactly why you need to lose the excess weight and how to do it properly! Follow the ground-breaking 28-day MUNCH plan to reset your metabolism and dump your toxic waist! Key features The metabolic syndrome: what it is and how it could be affecting you Information on boosting your energy levels and reducing your cholesterol How to lose weight and keep it off with the revolutionary MUNCH method of balancing your diet 28-day diet plan including 76 delicious recipes An action plan and checklist to help you see how well you're doing 1. The toxic bulge 2. Fat, diabetes and heart disease 3. The diabolic slide 4. Cholesterol and lipids explained 5. Fat 6. Carbohydrate 7. Salt 8. Fish 9. Antioxidants 10. Garlic 11. Alcohol 12. Coffee or tea? 13. Getting your balance 14. Eating in - eating out 15. Foreign food 16. Feeding children 17. Moderation in all things? 18. Weight - dump your toxic waist! 19. Control your cholesterol 20. Exercise 21. Smoking 22. Blood pressure 23. Stress 24. The truth about women 25. Assessing your risk 26. If you already have heart disease 27. Looking forward 28. The 28-day plan 29. Recipes 30. Action Checklist The diet programme in Dump Your Toxic Waist! has really helped me, especially my health. A couple of months before I started the programme, my doctor told me my blood pressure was high. My breathing was very bad - I could hardly walk for two minutes without stopping, feeling tired and dizzy. Now I can proudly say I am all geared up for a marathon! I lost 7kg (15lbs) and 4 inches from my waist. My blood pressure has gone down to normal. Although I've finished the 28 days, this is now my new lifestyle. What a fantastic book. Dump your toxic waist! offers an invaluable insight into the causes of heart disease and how to prevent it. It's a witty and interesting read and keeps the reader engaged throughout. Even the 'non-reader' will find it hard to put this one down. If you have heart disease or want to make sure it doesn't affect you, read on and be entertained, educated and enthused to make lifestyle changes that may well be life saving for you.

Category:Diets & Weight Loss