https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/1025/9c/fa003edb3c38fa33b341ab39ddbfef9c.jpeg

Online Course Creation: Step By Step Teacher Training
Last updated 1/2016
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 572.33 MB | Duration: 3h 6m

Teacher Training: Comprehensive Online Course Creation Guidance - Your Knowledge into a Course People Will Pay For[/center]

What you'll learn
Cut countless hours off the learning curve and share the things you know with the world
Rediscover your meaning and make a difference in other peoples lives
Earn money each and every month by sharing your knowledge and skill
Publish your first course in a weekend
Become an online instructor from SCRATCH
Eliminate hours of searching "how-to" videos on YouTube
Learn everything you need to know to turn your talent and knowledge into an online course - and learn how to sell it!
Requirements
Computer
Webcam (discussed in class)
Screencast software (discussed in the class)
Microphone (discussed in class)
Description
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.This training provides the step by step guidance you need to turn what you know into a course that people want to enroll in! Online Teaching for New and Aspiring Udemy instructors!I will show you the exact method to launch your first online program this week. Turn your knowledge into a leveraged online course and add significant amounts of revenue into your bank account each month. Interested? Students:I really like Patrick's course and teaching style. He is easily one of the most enjoyable and informative instructors I've learned from on Udemy and I've taken hundreds of courses.This course is delivered with just the right pace, the information is laid out in digestible pieces and the production quality is great. Patrick is also very engaging and easy to listen to.Some of the courses I've taken on Udemy are difficult to get through. They have 15 minute lectures with about 3 minutes of actual content. That is the exact opposite of what you will find in this course. The lectures are short, informative and punchy.I highly recommend this course. - KenGreat Content for the Newbie!I'm working on my first course and I found Patrick's course very helpful. I found actionable tips and insights throughout that I am using to guide my own work and will save me time. Patrick responds quickly to questions and is truly there to help. Time and money well spent folks and I'm happy to give him five stars! -ShawnGreat course and instructor !Patrick is an engaging instructor and delivers on his objective with thus course. I watched lectures even if I was already familiar wirth the topic. This course is content rich and enjoyable to view. - RobertWell Rounded, Well Presented...Patrick does an excellent job of conveying many aspect of course production that are often overlooked in courses of this type.Beyond that practical how-to he also clearly demonstrates that defining a plan and tackling each step one by one, the path to success is easily within anyones grasp.You can do this as well! You can easily learn all you need to know about teaching online and begin making money...while greatly impacting the lives of student around the globe. In a matter of hours, while working full-time, you can film and publish your very first high quality course, and I'll hold your hand each and every step of the way. -Robin____________________________________________________________________Is this course made for you? Here's a litmus test to find out. Are your a busy working professional? Do you have something of value to share with others? Would making passive revenue from your existing knowledge help your situation? Does the thought of creating a course 'feel' like a huge undertaking? Are you to busy to put 'life on hold' while spending countless hours listening to conflicting advice on Youtube or Google? Do you want all the information you could possibly need organized, packaged and delivered on-demand straight to your computer screen?If you answered yes to any of these questions then this course is 100% for you, because I walk you through EVERYTHING ... the absolute, entire course creation process. And, I do it from scratch. This complete blueprint has a 100% risk free guarantee. If you feel at any time during the first 30-days of purchase, that it's not everything you need, then Udemy will give you a 100% - no questions asked refund. I'm confident you will not return the course! I look forward to having you as a student...and to receiving a link to your very first course when complete!If you have questions please ask. I can be reached by clicking on my profile picture at the top of this page. Enthusiastically, Patrick Howell ___________________________________________________________More student comments: "If I had this course 2 months ago...would have saved me SO much time" Beth"The best course I have taken for first time users" Joy"A totally comprehensive course delivered in a down to earth format" Rosie."One of the best courses on Udemy by far!" Debbie"Essential Course" ChrissIt's an "Online Teaching Must" Linda"Very informative and succinct" Bryan"Ready to create my first online course" KathiI already saved this course in my favorites" Jerry. Basics: Learn the Hardware & Software essentials of course creation Get familiar with both the front-end and back-end of various Marketplaces that will sell your courses for you Discovering the BEST topics to teach using informative research-based information Learn the Audio Necessities for a course to become approved Learn how to make an entire class by recording what's on your computer screen (Screencasts) Video Editing/Screencast Software options for PC and MAC Quick and easy video editing for beginners The simple route to filming lectures with a Webcam Filming professional SmartPhone lectures Filming lectures with a plain household pocket camera Removing background noise in post-production Dynamic Course Development - Secret Strategies: Discover proven strategies from Positive Psychology that will make you super effective as an online teacher (even if you've never been an online student) How to ensure the long-term success of your course by implementing this tactic! What is a Best Possible Course revealed Planning Your Course for Success: A method for brainstorming superb course topics that students are interested in How to prepare yourself to teach your topic the 'online way' Learn how getting to know your ideal student - pays off! Know how to stand apart from other classes in your topic area Content Creation: Produce your best possible course by incorporating the knowledge you've learned Discover a systematic way to deliver each and every presentation effectively Learn successful instructor secrets for creating written language that converts Learn cost effective ways to create prospect conversion videos Pricing and Publishing Your Course How much should you charge? How do successful instructors set a price for their courses? How to make your class 'even more' sellable during the publishing phase Marketing Your Course: How to make your course worthy of remark (remarkable) from prospects How much of your goods should you let prospects sample? Learn why some classes show-up in searches on the first page, and how you can to! Leveraging the power the video you already created and keeping 97% of the profits Tips Tricks and Resources: This student generated section is filled with awesome tips, some you may not know, to help you be successful in developing your current and future online courses.I personally am excited by this section because it could potentially save each of us hours of time and effort.
Overview
Lecture 1 Course Promotional Video
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 2 Introduction
Lecture 3 Tutorial Showing You How to Navigate the Udemy Course Platform - New Users
Section 2: Course Layout: Easy Bite Sized Chunks
Lecture 4 Layout of this Program
Lecture 5 My Personal Commitment
Section 3: Why Stop at Udemy? Aspiring Instructor Essential Definitions & Understanding
Lecture 6 Teach Online: Marketplaces and Making Money
Lecture 7 Definitions: Screencast and Talking Heads with Examples
Section 4: The Value of Leaning on Knowlege from Experts
Lecture 8 Learn and Apply the Principles of Successful Online Course Creation
Lecture 9 Teaching on Udemy? You Must Utilize the Following Info to Maximize Your Success
Section 5: High Quality Video Tutorials: Hardware, Software the "Stuff"
Lecture 10 Intro to Hardware and Software
Lecture 11 Get Great Audio: How to Increase Engagement 3X - Demonstration and Links
Lecture 12 Putting Yourself on Camera: Easy Webcam Setup with Recommendations and Link
Lecture 13 Video Editing Software - Inexpensive Must-Have Recommendation and Discount Link
Lecture 14 Extra Audio Helpers - Pop Filter and Noise Shield (very low cost on Amazon)
Lecture 15 Optional Audio Helper: Clip-On Microphone Recommendation and Link
Lecture 16 Link to Buy Camtasia Video Editing Software at Half-Price
Section 6: Generating Your Content: Choose, Plan, Narrow and Refine
Lecture 17 Introduction to planning your course
Lecture 18 Plan: Choosing Your First Topic to Teach Online
Lecture 19 Narrow: Increase Your Success by Narrowing Your Topic
Lecture 20 Bonus: Refine Your Topic - *Pro Step* with Worksheet download скачать
Lecture 21 *UPDATE* Check Out Udemy's Hot Topic List
Section 7: The STEP by STEP Process for Creating Your First Online Course
Lecture 22 Learn a Process for Getting Your Course Done in Just Hours
Lecture 23 Follow this Course Creation Template
Lecture 24 How Much Time Should You Schedule in Your Calendar to Complete Your Udemy Course
Lecture 25 Example of a Mock Course - Summary and Visual
Section 8: Now That Your Course is Complete: Publishing (no stone unturned)
Lecture 26 Tutorial - How to Publish Your First Udemy or Skillfeed Course Demonstration
Lecture 27 What You Can Expect After You Publish Your First Online Course
Section 9: How to Get Significant Traction for Your New Course
Lecture 28 Covert Marketing that's Easy and Free
Lecture 29 Learn an Often Overlooked Highly Effective Core Marketing Strategy
Lecture 30 Get the Attention of Prospective Online Students
Section 10: Increase Sales - Copywriting Practices
Lecture 31 Writing Course & Lecture Descriptions - Tutorial in Udemy
Lecture 32 A Hush-Hush Strategy for Writing Course Descriptions That Sell
Section 11: How Should You Price Your Course?
Lecture 33 How to Price Your Course to Get the Most Sales
Section 12: Promotional Videos Made Simple
Lecture 34 Creating a Promo Video - Simple and Cost Effective Ways
Lecture 35 Course Update: The Perfect Promo Video Guide
Lecture 36 Easy and Very Affordable Intro Options
Section 13: BONUS: Presentation and On-Camera Essentials
Lecture 37 The #1 Key to Getting On-Camera, or Giving Any Successful Presentation
Section 14: FAQ's | Additional Resources to Make You Successful
Lecture 38 A Structure That Will Help You Speak Fluently when Recording
Lecture 39 How to 'Clean-Up' Your Audio if Necessary
Lecture 40 How to Take a Picture of a Section of Your Computer Screen - Demonstration
Lecture 41 How to Add a Talking-Head Clip to an Existing Video Using Camtasia
Lecture 42 NEW: Video with Talking Head Clip and Original Back-to-Back
Lecture 43 Places with FREE Stock Photos and Videos to Use
Lecture 44 How to Light Yourself on Camera
Lecture 45 Where You Can Get a Highlighted Mouse Pointer
Lecture 46 A System to Increase Your Course Development Productivy
Lecture 47 #2: A System to Increase Your Course Development Productivy
Lecture 48 Lessons from Positive Psychology that'll Help You in Creating a Course
Lecture 49 How to Do Basic Video Editing in Camtasia - Fast!
Lecture 50 Learn to Film with Your Smartphone: Instructor Option
Lecture 51 Learn to Film With a Household Camera: Instructor Option
Lecture 52 Syncing Audio & Video when Filming with an External Camera
Regardless of your area of knowledge or skill, If you're new to the concept and practice of teaching online and you want to rediscover your meaning while making money and impacting others, the guidance you will find in this course will enable you to make it happen.

[align=center]https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/1025/51/48197731961de0565856563f6f5e0351.jpeg

download скачать link

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ead7e4431969f0f140e2d755d91465cb/cswne.Online.Course.Creation.Step.By.Step.Teacher.Training.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download скачать/BD12Fd2bBd5e6204/cswne.Online.Course.Creation.Step.By.Step.Teacher.Training.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/5595F42B1C5346E/cswne.Online.Course.Creation.Step.By.Step.Teacher.Training.rar

1dl.net:

Код:
https://1dl.net/2v3lpxblmnjb/cswne.Online.Course.Creation.Step.By.Step.Teacher.Training.rar.html