https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/86/02074b9d7421fbe5cf2177e159768c86.jpeg
Free download скачать 2014-2015 Basic and Clinical Science Course (BCSC): Section 3: Clinical Optics  By  Dimitri T. Azar
2014 | 366 Pages | ISBN: 1615255575 | PDF | 143 MB
Section 3 has been completely reorganized for easier use! You'll find more real-life clinical examples, many new figures and new learning exercises to help gauge your understanding of the material. Section 3 provides a comprehensive overview of clinical optics, including current applications of optical phenomena such as lasers, spectacles, IOLs and refractive surgery. Presents optics of the human eye; basic concepts of geometric optics; ophthalmic instruments and contact lenses. Vision rehabilitation is also discussed.Upon completion of Section 3, readers should be able to:Outline the principles of light propagation and image formation and work through some of the fundamental equations that describe or measure such properties as refraction, reflection, magnification and vergenceDefine the various types of visual perception and function, including visual acuity, brightness sensitivity, color perception and contrast sensitivityExplain the optical principles underlying various modalities of refractive correction: spectacles, contact lenses, intraocular lenses and refractive surgery

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
edj9u.rar
Rapidgator
edj9u.rar.html
Uploadgig
edj9u.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction